Category List

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Slow Cooker Sweet & Savory Sweet Potatoes - I make this recipe in the slow cooker to save time and I love how it makes the potatoes extra crispy without burning. #slowcooker #crockpot

Bread of the Dead - More Halloween Lore
Bread of the Dead - More Halloween Lore

Download whole gallery
lemon poppy seed pancakes via @joythebaker
lemon poppy seed pancakes via @joythebaker

Download whole gallery
Sweet potato falafels
Sweet potato falafels

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Slow Cooker Sweet & Savory Sweet Potatoes - I make this recipe in the slow cooker to save time and I love how it makes the potatoes extra crispy without burning. #slowcooker #crockpot
Slow Cooker Sweet & Savory Sweet Potatoes - I make this recipe in the slow cooker to save time and I love how it makes the potatoes extra crispy without burning. #slowcooker #crockpot

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment