Category List

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

savory kale, cannellini bean, and potato soup. perfect for fall! Made this on 11/6/12 to have for lunch and with sandwiches for dinner. I did not have white wine, so I used lemon juice. Delicious, healthy and I love the broth!

Party Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping SauceRecipes from The Kitchn
Party Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping SauceRecipes from The Kitchn

Download whole gallery
portuguese sweet bread
portuguese sweet bread

Download whole gallery
How to Make Scones
How to Make Scones

Download whole gallery
savory kale, cannellini bean, and potato soup. perfect for fall! Made this on 11/6/12 to have for lunch and with sandwiches for dinner. I did not have white wine, so I used lemon juice. Delicious, healthy and I love the broth!
savory kale, cannellini bean, and potato soup. perfect for fall! Made this on 11/6/12 to have for lunch and with sandwiches for dinner. I did not have white wine, so I used lemon juice. Delicious, healthy and I love the broth!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment