Category List

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Recipe For My Grans Pumpkin Fritters - They are rich, sticky, buttery and absolutely drool-worthy. My gran used to serve them with this caramel sauce and I remember it being a light colored but incredibly rich sauce.

Recipe For My Grans Pumpkin Fritters - They are rich, sticky, buttery and absolutely drool-worthy. My gran used to serve them with this caramel sauce and I remember it being a light colored but incredibly rich sauce.
Recipe For My Grans Pumpkin Fritters  - They are rich, sticky, buttery and absolutely drool-worthy. My gran used to serve them with this caramel sauce and I remember it being a light colored but incredibly rich sauce.

Download whole gallery
Garlic parmesan pull-apart bread.
Garlic parmesan pull-apart bread.

Download whole gallery
Rich Cream Scones
Rich Cream Scones

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment