Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

A few weeks ago I shared my recipe for Cinnamon Roll Pulls, a sweet pull apart bread. In the post I mentioned a savory cheesy version. I had several requests for the cheesy bread recipe. Well, you asked for it, you got it! I went with a cheddar bacon ranch bread. I knew these flavors would work well together since they are in my favorite dip, Crack Dip. The bread was unbelievable! My favorite part was the ranch butter that was poured over the loaf. Like the Cinnamon Roll Pulls, this bread i...

A few weeks ago I shared my recipe for Cinnamon Roll Pulls, a sweet pull apart bread. In the post I mentioned a savory cheesy version. I had several requests for the cheesy bread recipe. Well, you asked for it, you got it! I went with a cheddar bacon ranch bread. I knew these flavors would work well together since they are in my favorite dip, Crack Dip. The bread was unbelievable! My favorite part was the ranch butter that was poured over the loaf. Like the Cinnamon Roll Pulls, this bread i...
A few weeks ago I shared my recipe for Cinnamon Roll Pulls, a sweet pull apart bread. In the post I mentioned a savory cheesy version. I had several requests for the cheesy bread recipe. Well, you asked for it, you got it!    I went with a cheddar bacon ranch bread. I knew these flavors would work well together since they are in my favorite dip, Crack Dip. The bread was unbelievable! My favorite part was the ranch butter that was poured over the loaf.  Like the Cinnamon Roll Pulls, this bread i...

Download whole gallery
.breads
.breads

Download whole gallery
sweet potato & kale chicken patties
sweet potato & kale chicken patties

Download whole gallery
Easy, tender, amazingly delicious slow cooker Shredded Beef Tacos. This beef can also be used for enchiladas, taquitos or burritos.
Easy, tender, amazingly delicious slow cooker Shredded Beef Tacos.  This beef can also be used for enchiladas, taquitos or burritos.

Download whole gallery
kale!
kale!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment